Termos e Condicoes
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – IMPORTANT
US GREEN CARD OFFICE LTD. (USGCO)
Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. US GREEN CARD OFFICE LTD (USGCO), may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
By visiting or using any of USGCOs Website or Services you acknowledge and aware that USGCOs is
a private corporation registered in United Kingdom under the English law and is not or do not pretend to be, an official organ of the US Government or otherwise connected to the US Government in any way whatsoever. USGCOs Organization is not the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), or the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS). In this respect USGCOs neither intends nor claim to provide Legal advice or solutions to individual's specific problems regarding immigration to USA. The USGCOs Organization soley advise you and your family on how to participate in the Green Card Lottery held by the US Government.
Please note that at any time, and upon the approval of the US Congress, the US Government has the authority to cancel the Lottery Visa Program. USGCO shall not be held responsible in case the US Congress or the US Government (or one of its Agencies) cancel, suspend, prohibit or otherwise prevent (the "Prevention Announcement") the Lottery Visa Program or the Service, for reasons beyond USGCOs control, and USGCO will not provide refund for payments that were made prior to any such Prevention Announcement from the US Government.
You acknowledge and agree that by visiting or using any of USGCOs websites or services, you are entering into a legally binding contract that shall govern any use of USGCOs websites or services by you or any third party on your behalf. Further, you hereby agree to the use of electronic communication in order to enter into contracts, place orders and to the delivery or acceptance of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed through USGCOs websites or services. Furthermore, you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent permitted under applicable mandatory law.
1.1. USGCOs means US GREEN CARD OFFICE LTD. and/or any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or licensors.
1.2. USGCOs websites or site or means any and all elements, contents and the 'look
and feel' of the website available under the domain www.usgreencardoffice.com and all related sites owned, operated or controlled by USGCOs
1.3. Intellectual Property means any and all intellectual property rights, including without limitation, intangible legal rights, titles and interests, evidenced by or embodied in: (i) any invention (whether patentable or un-patentable and whether or not reduced to practice), all improvements thereto, and all patent, patent applications and patent disclosures; (ii) any work of authorship, regardless of copyright ability, copyrightable works and all copyrights; (iii) all trade secrets and confidential information; and (vi) any other similar rights, in each case on a worldwide basis.
2. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions, Intellectual Property
4. Transactions, Payment Fraud and Collection. The user of the Service is fully responsible for paying all monies owed to USGCOs. The user agrees that he will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that he has made and will reimburse USGCOs for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments he made and any loss suffered by USGCOs as a consequence thereof. USGCOs may, at its sole discretion, cease to provide the Services to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards.
USGCOs reserve the right to perform credit checks on all users with a third party credit agencies, on the basis of the information provided to us on application or by you in any other manner.
USGCOs reserve the right to use a third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by you in connection with your use of the Services.
In any case of suspected or fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment), USGCOs reserve the right to block a user's account and reverse any refund made, if any. USGCOs shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments.
6. No Warranties.
6.1. USGCOs cannot guarantee that you shall always be able to communicate by using any of USGCOs Websites or Services, nor can USGCOs guarantee that you can communicate without disruptions, delays or communication-related flaws or that all your communication shall always be delivered. USGCOs shall not be liable for any such disruptions, delays or other omissions in any communication experienced when using the Software, Websites and Services, even if such was incurred by or due to USGCOs.
6.2. USGCOs shall not be responsible or held liable for any disturbances or malfunctions that any of USGCOs Websites or Services may cause to any other software or application, or to any computer hardware system or any part thereof, including any information or data contained in such.
6.3. USGCOs may suspend any of USGCOs Websites or Services, including Paid Services, or any parts thereof, for maintenance work, updates or for any other reason, or terminate any of such Websites or Services, all at its sole discretion, without any prior notice. USGCOs shall not be liable or responsible with respect to or in connection with, such suspension or termination.
6.4. USGCOs Websites and Services may include a pre-release beta version of its Websites and Services which may be incomplete and may contain inaccuracies or errors that could cause failures or loss of data.
7. No guarantee of winning.
7.1. You understand that the Lottery Visa Program is a lottery and therefore there is no guarantee of winning. All applications submitted, as well as applications submitted through the Service, receive an equal opportunity. A US governmental computer will randomly select eligible entrants and you have equal chance of winning using USGCOs service or the free service from the US Government.
7.2. USGCOs are not involved in any way in the selection of winners. Choosing USGCOs service does not guarantee a better or expedited handling.
7.3. Applications submitted after the USGCOs submission period will automatically be processed for the next lottery.
7.4. The eligibility requirements have been detailed and listed on USGCOs Website. It is up to you to review the requirements and ensure that you qualify within the guidelines. If you have any questions, please visit the faq section on http://usgreencardoffice.com /faq/
8. No Responsibility of Content.
8.1. USGCOs Websites and Services and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through any of USGCOs Websites or Services are provided on an "as is" basis. USGCOs and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of any of USGCOs Websites or Services or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through such Websites or Services. Without derogating from the aforementioned, you acknowledge and understand that the content of the communication spread by the use of any of USGCOs Websites or Services is entirely the responsibility of the person or entity from whom such content originated. Further, USGCOs Websites or Services may contain links to other websites, you acknowledge and agree that the content of such is entirely the responsibility its respective authors. You, therefore, may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent or otherwise objectionable and your linking to such web sites is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that USGCOs shall not be liable for any type of communication spread by means any of USGCOs Websites or Services.
8.2. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Privacy Statement any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you USGCOs the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose, including but not limited to registration for the Green Card Lottery program. If you object to your Information being used in this manner please do not register.
8.3. In this respect you should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
8.4. The Service and the Site may include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to USGCOs, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless USGCOs against any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although USGCOs and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated content on the Site, USGCOs is under no obligation to do so.
8.5. You acknowledge that USGCOs and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. USGCOs reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
9. Lawful purposes. You acknowledge and agree to use any of USGCOs Websites or Services solely for lawful purposes. In this respect you may not, without limitation (a) intercept or monitor, damage or modify any communication which is not intended for you, (b) use any type of spider, virus, worm, Trojan-Horse, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble any of USGCOs Websites or Services or the communication, (c) send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law, or (d) expose any other user to material which is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise objectionable.
Further, you declare that the source of funds used by you to receive the Services and/or used through the Website is not illegal and that you will not use the Services and/or the Websites in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the Services and/or the Websites for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under any law.
You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless USGCOs against any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit.
10. Registration as a worldwide standard, IP addresses are allocated according to states or areas. During registration, USGCOs may utilize such allocation to identify the area you are calling and/or connecting from (this is made without personally identifying you). Any use of any of USGCOs Websites or Services must be made from the area you have registered from, you may not, by any means, cause USGCOs to misidentify the area you are registering from (including without limitation by the use of proxy or any other software or service). You acknowledge and agree that not complying with such terms may cause USGCOs to be in violation of or non compliance with any applicable law for which you shall be fully responsible for.
If you decide to cancel your application you need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days. We will then send you instructions on how to cancel your application and how to request a refund. An original signed letter of your cancellation will be needed and should ONLY be send to the address provide by our support team. We may reject any cancellation request however it is very unlikely if the letter is send within the 8 days.
12. Security USGCOs and the Site take every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, the information is protected both online and off-line. When users are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) such information is encrypted and is protected with the encryption software SSL verified by COMODO. While on a secure page, such as the payment reply form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked.
Although we have taken significant measures to ensure the security of information submitted in using the Service, USGCOs and the Site cannot guarantee the security of information collected during your use of the Services and shall not be liable in any way for a compromise of your data.
If you object to your Information being transferred or treated in this way please do not register.
13. User ID and Password You are the only person authorized to use your user identification and password, and are not allowed to permit or allow other persons to have access to or use the same. You are responsible for the use of any of USGCOs Websites or Services under your user identification number, and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification and password. For security purposes, unless otherwise noted, USGCOs shall not disclose your user identification or password if you lose or forget it other than by sending it to your email address as provided during registration.
14. Confidential Information Please note that, with the exception of credit card numbers and other personal information that you are required to fill in the forms as part of the Service, USGCOs does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Any non-personal information or material sent to USGCOs will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending USGCOs any non-personal information or material, you grant USGCOs an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that USGCOs is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
15. Use of Information Notwithstanding section above, upon your registration you explicitly allow USGCOs to transmit via the internet, telephone, facsimile or any other means of communications, commercial, promotional material and advertisements of any kind and type in its sole discretion, whether its own or of a third party. If you wish to cease this service, you may do so by notifying USGCOs.
16. Termination Without limiting other remedies USGCOs may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of USGCOs Websites or Services (including Paid Services) and delete your user account and/or user ID, and the use of any content or other material contained therein, at any time, with or without cause and without any recourse, with immediate effect and without any prior notice. USGCOs shall not be liable in respect to any damage caused by or arising of or in connection with the termination or suspension or restriction, regardless of the reason thereof.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties
17.2. Any of USGCOs websites or services are provided “as is”, with no warranties whatsoever; USGCOs and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors do not, either expressed, implied or statutory, make any warranties, claims or representations with respect to any of USGCOs website or services, including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for use or a particular purpose. USGCOs and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors further do not represent or warrant that the USGCOs websites or services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete and error-free or will operate without packet loss, nor do USGCOs and any of its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors warrant any success or acceptance of a visa through any of USGCOs websites or services .
17.3. USGCOs Websites may allow you to access third party websites. Your access to and use of any third party websites, including any goods, services or information made available from such websites, is governed by the terms and conditions found at each third party website, if any.
18.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless USGCOs, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors, from and against all demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting made against USGCOs by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your visit or use of any of USGCOs Websites or Services.
18.2. You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify USGCOs from and against any and all liabilities, damages, actions, costs, expenses, including without limitation attorneys fees, resulting from or arising of any and all third party claims, including without limitation your own.
18.3. As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In such event the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
19. Limitation of Liability
19.1 you acknowledge and agree that USGCOs, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors shall have no liability in connection with or arising from your use or visit of any of USGCOs websites or services.
19.2 in no event shall USGCOs, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other form of liability, for any injuries, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation any loss of data, interruption, computer failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the visit or use of any of USGCOs websites or services or inability to use such, even if USGCOs, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
19.3 your only right or remedy with respect to any damage, problems or dissatisfaction in connection with any of USGCOs website's or services or the use or visit thereof is to cease use of such websites or services.
If, notwithstanding the other provisions of this User Agreement, USGCOs is found to be liable to you for any damages or loss which arises out of or is any way connected with the use of this Site or the Service, USGCOs Organization's liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of (a) the amount paid by you for the Service; or (b) €50.00. As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In such event the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
20. Immigration Laws and Regulations. Immigration laws and regulations change frequently and their application can vary widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved. You are responsible for consulting with your own professional immigration advisors concerning your specific circumstances. USGCO disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your applications.
21. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of UNITED KINGDOM without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the Court in LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claim under the User Agreement must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. In the event of any controversy or dispute between USGCOs and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days, then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.